It is forbidden to use Fortunly.com to:
- act in a misleading, fraudulent, or deceitful way
- communicate in an abusive, threatening, or objectionable manner
- interfere with other visitors’ use of this website
- send or post any promotional content, including spam
- commit any criminal or illegal activities
- act in a way that infringes on any patent, trademark, or other intellectual property
It is explicitly forbidden to use any automated query program (including bots, spiders, and crawlers) on our website. It is strictly prohibited to scrape or crawl the content on our website unless you have written permission from Fortunly.com to do so.
The material you share on this website will not be treated as confidential, with the exception of your personal information.
Intellectual property protection
Our website and all its content are owned by us (unless stated otherwise). The content is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
You may share or display the website’s content only if you conform to the following conditions:
- All copyright and proprietary signs must remain unaltered.
- The material can’t be used for commercial purposes, nor can it be copied, reproduced, or rebroadcast.
- You must receive explicit written permission from Fortunly.com
- We cannot be held responsible for direct, indirect, or accidental damages, nor loss of profit, data, and revenue caused by your use of our website.
- We work hard to ensure the content on this website is 100% correct. However, we will not be held accountable for the accuracy of our content by any party.
- This website contains links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content on those websites.
We do our best to keep this website operating at all times. Nonetheless, we can’t guarantee that it will always be online or free of errors. If you encounter an error, please contact us so we can fix it as soon as possible.
We will occasionally perform maintenance on our site. Access may be restricted during these times.
Your rights and obligations can’t be assigned or transferred to any third party.
Opting to delay our right to enforce any claim against you at a specific time does not stop us from enforcing that right at a later time.
We will not be held accountable for any breach of these terms caused by circumstances outside our control.